Tuesday, October 29, 2013

Nihilus' Reversing DexGuard 5.x

Here's another tutorial kindly written by Nihilus.

It's a teardown of reversing DexGuard's protections, which are legion, along with some of the thought process behind it. I like it because it's pure reversing -- no cracking of the commercial app.

https://tuts4you.com/download.php?view.3517

alternate link: https://mega.co.nz/#!s8MgkDyY!Qd36YVri66wLN1mXFRCQrlebNnxqRKT-ftrlpybCs80

Kindly post feedback if you're so inclined, and contact me if you'd like to share your reversing knowledge :D

9 comments :

  1. Thanks You i have some question For you contact me if possible

    Regards

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome Back , Sir lohan+

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi lohan can i contact you somehow ?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi, I'm in need of a expert smali coder. If anyone is available for hire for a fixed job contact me please! Hard to find a decent smali coder! I will pay good :) Jefdunah32553-at-live.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello, Sir
      I have good experience of smali code.
      So i can customize your android apk or android system without any source code.
      My email is goldentime925@hotmail.com.
      My Skype is goldentime925.
      Please contact me.
      Best regards.

      Delete
  5. How to make patch in .so file. if TAMPER protection is present in dexguard ?
    odex method is ok for patching classes.dex but if i patch the .so file app get crash

    ReplyDelete
  6. lohan brother doesnot work on dexgaurd 6 ,everything is encoded in arrays it would be nice if you make video to reverse it ;)
    js

    ReplyDelete
  7. how could i get the password of DexGuard 5.x (Unpacking).rar?

    ReplyDelete

Do NOT post about or link to specific apps!